Learn About CBD Oil

Learn About CBD Oil

 What is CBD Oil? 

First, I think it’s important to note that most people trying to explain CBD Oil when you search on google are not scientists, they're business men.  To me, this is an important aspect to understand.  When business men explain CBD Oil, they do so in an attempt to sell you CBD Extracts online. That’s why I believe it’s important to conduct your own research using PubMed and other medical journal websites.  Currently, under the search term "cannabidiol”, you can review a total of 2209 articles and medical studies.  

In short - CBD Oil or "Cannabidiol" is one of two main compounds found in cannabis. CBD Oil has been widely popularized in recent years, first, we saw a boom in marijuana legalization across that nation which allowed for more scientific research, in time, this allowed us to discover the power of CBD Oil.

In December 2018, congressional bill H.R.2 was signed into law, legalizing hemp and CBD Extracts for sale in the United States as long as the THC content remains below 0.3% 

If you're shopping to buy CBD Oil online, it’s probably safe to assume you understand the basics.  So here, we’ll break down some of the common misconceptions we come across. 

 

CBD Oil Effects - How does it make you feel?

First, it’s important to understand that CBD Oil does not get you "high.  You may notice a calming effect, a mellow feeling, low to moderate pain relief, but the objective here is not to "escape".  User's looking to CBD Oil expecting to feel that "wow factor" will be sadly disappointed. The effect at low-normal doses is not meant to be considerably noticeable and that’s part of the allure for most.  The fact is, most people don’t want to be high all day.

 

Medical Benefits - Is it right for me?

We would be here all day if we went on and on about the different areas in which CBD Extract for sale has been studied and proven to help.  Again, if you're here, you probably came to treat something, do the research on reputable medical journals as mentioned above. CBD Hemp Oil Pastes and CBD Hemp Oil Tinctures are a great way to improve your quality of life.  

 

Commonly asked question "If your CBD Oil is 10% concentration, what makes up the other 90% of matter in the syringe?

First things first - you need to understand that when Hemp is put into an extraction machine,  the plant produces a dark colored oil,  this oil produced has no added ingredients or preservatives.   The concentration of the CBD in the oil is closely related to the strain of hemp and the naturally occur CBD in the particular strain.

CBD is just one of hundreds of different chemicals and compounds found in Hemp.  The CBD is just the focal point.  Our CBD oils contain over 80 different phyto-cannabinoids, most notably cannabidiol (CBD), CBC, CBG, CBN, and others we don’t fully understand. In addition to the cannabinoids present in our CBD Hemp Oil Paste and Tincture, there are other natural compound such as carbohydrates, vitamins (including B1, B2, B6, D, & E), fatty acids (including omega 3 & 6), trace minerals (including iron, zinc, calcium, magnesium, & potassium), carotene, chlorophyll, flavonoids, ketones, nitrogenous compounds, alkanes, alcohols, glycosides, pigments, hemp seed oil, water, and terpenes. The most common terpenes in Our CBD oils are Ourrcene, Beta-caryophyllene, Terpinolene, Linalool, alpha-Pinene, beta-Pinene, Nerolidol OG Phytol, trans-alpha-Bergamotene, Limonene/beta-Phellandrene (Co-elution), alpha-Humulene, (E)-beta-Farnesene, and delta-3-Carene.

 

What’s the best way to take CBD Oil?

Ideally, you want a product that has not been modified or chemically engineered.  Stay away from anything with a flavoring, candies, gummies, that’s all nonsense, garbage marketing ploys to treat you like a child.

The best way to consume CBD is to take the most naturally occurring product you can find.  Look for a dark colored product that tastes and smells like Cannabis.  Pastes or Oils can be found in syringes or jars.  Tinctures are usually more liquefied versions of the base oil.  Tinctures are often mixed with a carrier oil like coconut or olive oil.  Our CBD Hemp Oil Tincture is mixed with the finest organic olive oil. Our CBD Hemp Oil Paste comes in a syringe, there are no added ingredients or carrier oils, this allows you to buy the best CBD Paste.